There are vast collections of a chainsaw in the marketplace. But how will you know which one is fitted best according to your need?
You have come to the right place. We have discussed some guidelines below, which will help you buy your perfect chainsaws as your gardening tools.
Purchasing a chainsaw is difficult, but don’t worry because Gardening Tools Online is here to help you choose the perfect one for yourself because we want to be the best for you.
In an earlier period, the chainsaw was used by the farmers and loggers. Today many homeowners are using it as their gardening tool. They are using it in cutting firewood, pruning trees, and building fences. As it is trending in the marketplace, a vast collection of chainsaws, including the electric chainsaw, increases advanced technology.
An electric chainsaw is the most convenient gardening tool nowadays when you have to deal with the branches, trees for trimming or cutting purposes. Many trees have hanging branches that are unable to cut with the saw or any other tool. An electrical chainsaw helps to trim trees into smaller divisions, reducing a large number of woods or logs.
The tips below will help you in having the one that fits best according to your needs and requirements.
Decide between petrol or electric chainsaw:
As electric chainsaws work on electricity, they don’t need fuel. They need to be plugged into the socket before working. Whereas petrol chainsaws need fuel and that fuel needs to be calmed down before refuelling. Plus electric chainsaws work faster than petrol chainsaws which means that electric chainsaws are better for your work purpose rather than buying the petrol chainsaw.
Select the right size:
Size is the first thing to be considered. Larger chainsaws are more powerful and will be used for larger cutting tasks. Whereas smaller chainsaws are relatively less potent, so they are used for smaller cutting tasks. Chainsaw is measured in piston displacement (cc) and engine power (horsepower, or HP)
Make your choice according to the below two factors:
- Are you new to a chainsaw? If you don’t have any experience before, consider buying a smaller chainsaw because that will be easier for you to handle. Choosing a heavier chainsaw will tire up your arms and slow down your productivity, especially if you are new.
- You’re cutting materials sizes: if you are felling trees or cutting into hardwood, choose a chainsaw with more considerable power. Because if you choose the smaller electrical chainsaw for this purpose, you will damage your chainsaw, and your money will be wasted, and trust me, no one wants to waste their money.
Determine the best guide bar length:
If you have experience with the chainsaw’s working, you will be aware of the two different guide bar lengths. The right guide bar is determined by the tree sizes and, to some extent, of your experience level. An electrical chainsaw with a shorter guide bar length is lightweight and easy to handle when removing tree limbs. Simultaneously, the chainsaw with the higher guide bar length will be heavier and used for felling more giant trees.
Choose the correct type of electrical chainsaw as your gardening tool:
There are four basic types, each with different details and features.
- For home-owners/consumers: electrical chainsaws are easy to use, handle, and are compact. They are designed for occasional and residential purposes.
- For land-owners/semi-professional: electrical chainsaws that are durable and have a good performance. These are designed for the occasional purpose of clean-up and firewood cutting.
- For logger/professional: electrical chainsaws that provide maximum performance. These are designed for the professional’s full-time purpose. Several models are available with different special features, such as heated handles or Auto-Tune.
- For arborist/tree caretaker: electrical chainsaws are designed for the professional arborists in caretaker the work of trees.
It must consist of a quiet operation:
The electrical chainsaw produces less sound as compared to the petrol-powered chainsaw. The electrical chainsaw varies from 90-102 dB, whereas the petrol chainsaw sends 106 dB into 117Db. If you are using a chainsaw for a gardening tool, an electrical chainsaw will not create loud noises that will disturb your neighbours.
Easier to be taken care of:
If you choose the petrol chainsaw, you have to add oil to the chain before cutting down trees, and the oiling process takes proper maintenance because it’s the engine to keep fuel combined. On the other hand, the electrical chainsaw needs the correct socket to be plugged in or charged by the battery and pulled the trigger before cutting.
Petrol chainsaws consist of fuel, making them heavy. Electrical chainsaws are relatively lighter and are easier to use and maintain.
It must have a quick storage system:
Electrical chainsaws are easier to be maintained and stored as compared to petrol chainsaws. You merely have to clean the electrical chainsaws before putting them into its storage place. But you have to drain the petrol, remove the plug before you have to place it in storage.
In contrast to petrol chainsaws, electrical chainsaws have more benefits than petrol chainsaws. Most homeowners prefer electric chainsaws because they found them a friendly gardening tool.
For the lighter purpose like cutting branches, trimming small trees, then you can use chainsaws. For heavy tasks like trimming trunks, felling small trees, a corded chainsaw would be the best choice to consider.
The most significant benefit of a gasoline chainsaw is that it is more powerful. It consists of two cycles which makes its work function more potent than the electrical chainsaws. Gasoline chainsaws have longer blades by which you can take long, thick trees very quickly.
Gardening Tools Online has vast options of electrical chainsaws for your gardening tools. You can order online and avail of the Afterpay opportunity, which pays now or later. We hope that the points discussed above will be helpful and you will end having an experience with the perfect chainsaws that will be best according to your needs and requirements.