As a child, your first bike seems to be the only type of bike in the world that your parents have gifted. But once you get older and get out into the market, you realize there is a whole lot of range of bicycles in the market. All these varieties are varying in requirements, and one bicycle does not fit all. So, if you are confused about what is the right bike for you and which one should you choose, this guide will ease your confusion and ambiguities about the bicycles for better cycling Australia,
Bike According to your needs
There are many types of bikes at the Fitness Equipments because all bikes are not the same. Some of the few kinds of bikes are:
- Mountain bikes: these bikes are made from off-road journeys. They can also be used on the pavements, but the mountain bikes are specially designed to meet the requirements of the rugged terrains.
- Road Bikes: road bikes are designed for pavements and on-road riding. These are the most used bikes because of their speed and easiness of cycling around the city.
- Hybrid Bikes: hybrid cycles are a blend of mountainous bikes and road bikes. They lie somewhere in between for those who love cycling australia in all conditions. Whether it is for functionality or sports, you can buy a hybrid bike.
- Cruisers: the cruiser bikes are for cruising cycling australia. They are designed for low pace riding so you can enjoy casual rides around the town.
These were some of the basic kinds of bikes, but there are many other specific bike types like Bmx bikes, fixed-gear bikes, tandem bikes, and many others. The beginners must know the four basic types for cycling to identify their requirements and order at Fitness Equipments.
Calculate the price
Our wants may be unlimited, but the budget may be limited. There are some bikes with a low price range for cycling, but there are many high-range bicycles, but you need to set your budget and calculate how much you want to spend on the bikes. Once the price is calculated, you have an ease of choice. Here are some of the few price ranges at Fitness Equipments:
- Low-range bikes: there are various brands for low-range bikes. These are for casual cycling and made of basic metal frames but can be stylish for cycling around the city. They can cost from $80 to 300 dollars.
- Medium-range bikes: These bikes cost from $300 to $1000. They are better than the low-range bikes in terms of designs, framework, durability, and functionality. There are high-quality chains, pedals, and wheels for smooth cycling Australia.
- High-end bikes: the high range bikes can be available from $1000 to higher. The higher the price you pay, it will be worth it because they are made of high quality, durable, and lightweight materials like aluminum or carbon. They are available in different designs, wheel sizes, and colors that the riders can choose according to their choice.
But before paying the price, you have to make sure that the bike contains all the specifications and the price is worth against the specifications, so you do not pay high for low specifications. You can also opt for second-hand bikes that can come at affordable rates.
Size of the Bike
In terms of kinds and price, the bikes are different, but variations vary in the ssize. You need to know about the dimensions before you place your order at Fitness Equipments because various sizes are available for kids, teenagers, men, and women. If you purchase a bike that does not fit your size, your cycling will be uncomfortable and uneasy while cycling Australia.
The frame size matters before making your purchase, which is considered by your height, bike type, and inseam (distance between the crotch and ground). There are measurement charts available online, so you can measure the sizes and choose the perfect one.
Handlebars are also crucial for comfort in cycling Australia. You can have different types like drop bars, flat bars, mustache bars, and riser bars.
Understand gear, suspension, and Brake Types
After choosing the fit, cost, and type of your bike, the next step is to look for enhanced features like brakes, suspensions, and gears. For mountain cycling, you need more gear in bikes, but for flat-surface low gears work well.
For suspension, you have to buy a bike with high rest if you want sports or an off-road bike because it helps in maintaining control and balance. But for the on-road bikes, there may be low or no suspension at all.
there are various types of rakes like;
- Rims brakes which are simple to use
- Disc brakes are comparatively complicated to replace and are attached to the wheel hub.
- Coaster brakes are not ideal for downhill cycling, but they are suitable for kids who do not have enough strength to pedal backward.
- Drum brakes can be easily replaced. They are low-maintenance and weather resistant.
Go for a test Ride
Going for a test ride is essential for cycling in australia because you can experience the fit. The height of the seat and the distance of the center for the pedals and ground can be noticed, making cycling comfortable. By having a test ride, you can know about the bike’s comfort because legs should not bend a lot while pedaling as they may result in knee pains, and your seat angle should not also bend down for an improper posture.
Go for a test ride of bike from fitness Equipments and look at the following things
- Comfort: it should provide a relaxing and comfortable posture.
- Terrain cycling: the bike should be perfect for cycling in the terrains you need. The off-road bikes should be lightweight, but the suspension should be high for better control and vice versa.
You can get all varieties of fitness Equipments at our Store Fitness Equipment, but the array may confuse you. We hope that this simple guide can make your choice for cycling Australia easy. Buy from our store and pay later Now.